dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Wednesday, April 11, 2007
I was so touched when i read joelene's post. I love my dear sec four guides so much. I have so many things to say to each and every one of you, but hey, words mean nothing. The stuff i wanna tell you guys reaches capacity volume. I just love you guys so goddamn much. Today my blogger's giving me alot of problems. I shall switch to something like eloggy or xanga real soon. i'll give you guys a dedication real soon. Check here for updates yeah (: Life's really different now that we've stepped down. The other CCAs are going HEY GUIDES SO FAST STEP DOWN?! YALL SLACK ARH. to hell with these comments. guides hav never been slack. we've been NOT UP TO STANDARD maybe, but NEVER SLACK. THe love and passion we have for guides is something no other cca would ever have. I miss falling in on tuesdays and fridays. I feel weird going home early on tuesdays and fridays. A part of me is completely out of sync, missing. I miss guides a whole lot. on a lighter note, HAPPY 16th BIRTHDAY MY DEAR YAN RU YOU SWEETIE! Hearts you! (: GUIDES GUIDES GUIDES. It really took my breath away. Now that you're no more, i wonder whats gonna happen. -best friends are those who sit in silence and walk away thinking thats the best conversation they ever had. jm |